Nothing quite says summer like a blended beverage. With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, I am testing out some new cocktail recipes from a few of my favorite blogs. This blended pineapple jalapeño marg took about 5 minutes to make.
2 Jalapeños, chop 1 and reserve 1 for garnish
5-6 cups of fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup lime juice
1 cup tequila
1/2 cup ice cubes (only if using fresh pineapple)
optional lime round for garnish
1. Add the pineapple, chopped jalapeño and ice (if using fresh pineapple) into a blender and blend until very smooth.
2. Add the Tequila and the lime juice and blend until mixed through.
3. Divide evenly between the glasses and garnish with a jalepeño and lime round.
* MOCKTAIL RECIPE: OMIT THE TEQUILA AND REPLACE WITH 1 CUP OF WATER
* AFRAID OF THE SPICE? DESEED THE JALEPENO BEFORE PLACING IN THE BLENDER
As always, be sure to tag on on Instagram @SeventhBixel to share your photos for a chance to be featured.