I am always looking for a hassle free treat that takes few ingredients, has little prep work and is mostly mess free. When the treat is both adult and child friendly, even better.
Chocolate pops, or white chocolate in my case, are my quick go-to. They are perfect for party favors and they travel quite easy. Today, I am going to quickly show you how to make these barely marbled bow ties.
Silicone Candy molds (I typically grab these at Michaels. You can find seasonal molds and they are inexpensive and dishwasher safe. Similar one on Amazon found here)
Lollipop Sticks (Also available at Michaels or your local grocery store in the baking aisle)
Edible Star Glitter (optional) this can be found at Michaels or here.
Mixing bowls (1 per chocolate)
Zip lock baggie
1. Pour each chocolate into a separate microwave safe bowl and melt on high for one (1) minute and then stir. Continue to melt the chocolate at 15 second intervals and stir each time. You will want to make sure that the chocolate is melted but not over melted. Stirring frequently will allow the chocolate to melt evenly.
2. Pour one of the chocolate colors into the other melted chocolates bowl folding the mixture over once. Make sure not to over mix or you will lose the marble effect.
3. Using your spatula pour the mixture into a zip lock bag and seal. Cut the corner of the zip lock and squeeze the mixture into the molds.
4. Once the molds are filled, gently tap them on the counter so the chocolate settles. Place a lollipop stick into each mold.
5. Place the treats in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until cooled and hardened.
Optional: Once the treats have completely hardened you can gently remove them from the molds. If you want to add some edible glitter or gold leafing to them now is the perfect time. Just simply dip your finger into the mixture and grab some of the glitter onto your finger. Gently touch the chocolate and the décor will transfer.
Be sure to tag us on Instagram using #seventhbixel to show us what you created.